Décrivez les personnes suivantes: (Regardez les pages 19, 23 pour des adjectifs)
1. Ma mère est ______________________.
2. Mon père est ______________________.
3. Mes amis sont ______________________.
4. Mon prof de français est ____________________.
2. New Structures d'Histoires (please add to your Structures d'Histoires sheet)
il veut avoir - he wants to have (elle veut avoir - she wants to have)
il est - he is (elle est - she is)
il court - he runs (elle court - she runs)
3. Quiz - un / une
UN and UNE are indefinite articles. They generally correspond to a/an in English. UN is for masculine nouns and UNE is for feminine nouns. It's important that we learn to hear the difference between them so that we are able to hear the gender of nouns.
We took a quiz where we tried to differentiate the two. See me to make up the quiz.
4. Practice Speaking Test
We did a practice speaking test. We used recorders to record a conversation between two students. Our exam for Unité 1 will be the same format. See me to make up this practice test.
5. Adjective gender practice
We practiced listening for the endings of feminine vs. masculine adjectives.
We started to read our newest story: Lucie veut avoir une famille. See me for a copy of the story if you were absent. Also available here to download.