2. Les chiffres - We reviewed numbers as a class.
3. L'alphabet - We reviewed the alphabet as a class. Students provided the most difficult letters and then we sang the song together. You should be becoming more independent with the alphabet.
4. Conversation - We had another conversation focusing on structures already introduced. "il/elle a - he/she has" and "il/elle veut - he/she wants" and we introduced "il/elle veut manger - he/she wants to eat".
5. Les maths - We continued working with numbers by using math operations to add a bit of a challenge. We learned plus, minus, times, and divided by to help with this.
6. Spelling Bee - I spelled different words aloud and students had to guess what it was that I was spelling.
7. Les actions - We did a few actions at the very end of class.