1. Fr 1 – Clochette – mercredi, le 27 janvier
Write the time in digits/numerals in the order you hear them. There are 3 series of numbers. If you get the answer easily, test your ability to spell out the words for the digits/numerals. I will press play right when the bell rings and will play the series of numbers on repeat 3 times. Click on file to right. >>
3. Les adjectifs et les descriptions: We continued taking our notes for describing people. We completed les adjectifs et les personnes on the list.
4. Au café: Nous sommes allés au café. We went to the café. Not really... but we practiced our café conversations. You should be preparing yourself to be able to have this conversation with anyone in class, in front of the class, in either role (server or customer) as an assessment.
5. L'heure: We practiced telling time just a little bit.
6. Quiz! We took a short quiz focused on numbers, time, and a little bit of alphabet.
7. In the remaining minutes, we touched on the story about Tony which we will finish tomorrow.